Yoshiwara: Mount Fuji on the Left (Yoshiwara, hidari Fuji), from the series Fifty-three Stations of the Tôkaidô Road (Tôkaidô gojûsan tsugi no uchi), also known as the First Tôkaidô or Great Tôkaidô
「東海道五十三次之内 吉原 左富士」
Ukiyo-e shûka 14 (1981), Hiroshige list, p. 245, horizontal ôban #55.15
Horizontal ôban; 24.1 x 36.5 cm (9 1/2 x 14 3/8 in.)
Medium or Technique
Woodblock print (nishiki-e); ink and color on paper
Not On View
No. 15 in the series.
MFA impressions: 06.1682, 11.2167, 11.17265, 11.26109, 11.30160, 11.38912, 11.38913, 11.38914, 21.5028, 52.1430, 2009.2411.15
Censor's seal: kiwame
February 1913, purchased by William S. and John T. Spaulding from J. Clarence Webster; December 1, 1921, given by William S. and John T. Spaulding to the Museum.
William S. and John T. Spaulding Collection