The MFA is pleased to continue its relationship with the Arts Intern program of the Studio Institute (of New York), the MFA is delighted to continue to offer the ArtsIntern/SIAS Summer Internships. These are needs-based, paid, fulltime internships offered to outstanding college undergraduates who are eager to explore career possibilities within the museum sector. Applicants must meet the following general criteria - in addition to the qualifications detailed within each individual description:
- Have an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of less than $5000 on your Student Aid Report (SAR) A sample copy of this page can be found by clicking here.
- Be a junior or senior, enrolled as a fulltime undergraduate as of Fall 2019
- Be a resident of greater Boston (i.e. anywhere inside Route 128) or attend college in Boston
The ArtsIntern/SIAS Summer Internships offer a stipend based on a pre-tax hourly rate of $15.00 per hour.
The internships begin on Mon, June 10, and continue through Mon, Aug 12. Selected interns must be available for the entire period.
- To apply to an ArtsIntern/SIAS Internship, fill out and submit the ArtsIntern application form.
- Once your initial application is reviewed and approved, ArtsIntern will send you an email confirming your eligibility for the program.
- You will forward this confirmation email, along with your cover letter, resume, transcript, and recommendations to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line, "Arts Intern 2019 Approved Application" not later than Wednesday, March 14, 2019.
The ArtsIntern/SIAS Summer Internships offer a stipend based on a pre-tax hourly rate of $15 per hour.
The internships begin on Monday, June 10, and continue through Monday, August 12. Selected students must be available for the entire period.
We are pleased to offer the following internship opportunities this summer: