Through our continued partnership with the Arts Intern program of Studio Institute of New York, the Museum of Fine Arts is delighted to offer the ArtsIntern/SIAS Summer Internships. These are needs-based, paid, fulltime internships offered to outstanding college undergraduates who are eager to explore career possibilities within the museum sector. Applicants must meet the following general criteria—in addition to the qualifications detailed in the individual descriptions:
- Have an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of less than $5000 on your Student Aid Report (SAR). A sample copy of this page can be found here.
- Be a rising junior or senior, enrolled as a fulltime undergraduate as Fall 2018
- Be a resident of Boston (anywhere inside Route 128) or attend school in Boston
- To apply to an ArtsIntern/SIAS Internship, fill out and submit the ArtsIntern application form.
- Once your initial application is reviewed and approved, Studio Institute will send you an email confirming your eligibility for the program.
- You will forward this confirmation email, along with your cover letter, resume, transcript, and recommendations to: email@example.com, with the subject line, “Arts Intern 2018 Approved Application” not later than Friday, March 30, 2018.
The ArtsIntern/SIAS Summer Internships offer a stipend based on a pre-tax hourly rate of $12 per hour.
The internships begin on Wednesday, June 6, and continue through Friday, August 3. Selected students must be available for the entire period.
We are pleased to offer the following four internship opportunities this summer: