Attendees of the MFA’s 2020 Community Celebrations are invited to experience their first membership on us
The MFA wants to share its milestone 150th anniversary year in a way that is truly for everyone. In the spirit of generosity, we are inviting visitors who haven’t been MFA members before to sign up for a first year of membership completely free when they attend one of our 2020 Community Celebrations or MFA Late Nites.
These popular and innovative programs have welcomed new audiences over the years. That’s exactly why we’re offering these free memberships—to open our doors, share the joys of the MFA with a wider audience, and foster a true sense of belonging with all our visitors every day. There’s no cost and no catch. We want everyone in Boston to belong to the MFA and the MFA to belong to everyone in Boston.
With a First Year Free membership, you get all the benefits of a Contributor level MFA membership, including:
- A year of free access to the MFA’s collections and exhibitions
- Through December 31, 2020, during the MFA’s 150th anniversary, you can bring additional guests for free, each visit!
- Up to 40% off on parking, 10% off shopping, and 15% off dining
- Discounts on lectures, courses, films, and more
- Special access to events and exhibitions
- Offers throughout the year for MFA events, activities, and happenings
How to Sign Up
Visitors who have not yet experienced membership that attend any of the Community Celebrations or MFA Late Nites in 2020 will have the chance to sign up at the Museum for a free, one-year membership during the celebration.
Please note that dates and offers are subject to change.