We now provide opportunities for a larger number of nonprofit agencies and community organizations to visit the Museum. Our focus is on providing direct service to those groups who find admission costs a barrier to visiting. Due to this change and the reallocation of resources, we are no longer able to fulfill requests for raffle or fundraising events. These efforts ensure that the Museum’s audiences are as broadly inclusive as possible.
Made possible by The Lowell Institute.
- On a first-come, first-served basis, nonprofit organizations may request a group visit for up to 25 individuals.
- An organization may only make one request within our fiscal year (July 1– June 30).
- Requests must be made at least four weeks in advance of the group visit and can be submitted either via the Community Visit Request Form below or via regular mail and sent to:
Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
Attention: Community Relations
465 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
Visit Standards for Need-Based Community Organizations:
- Up to twenty-five individuals per visit
- Recipient must be a non-profit 501(c)3 organization
- Located in New England
- Find admission cost a barrier to visiting the Museum of Fine Arts