An evening at the MFA, just for you. Escape the winter cold, and warm up with us at our first exclusive members-only evening when the Museum is closed to the public.
- Travel the world with a tour of MFA works from Latin America, Southern Europe, South Asia, and other warm regions near and far
- Create your own art: make jewelry and paint watercolor postcards.
- Be among the first to see the upcoming exhibition “Klimt and Schiele: Drawn.”
- Enjoy an exclusive Spotlight Talk to learn more about conserving two Rembrandt paintings with Rhona Macbeth, Eijk and Rose-Marie van Otterloo Conservator of Paintings, head of Paintings Conservation.
- Receive a 20% discount when shopping at the MFA Signature Shop and Main Bookstore as well as a 10% discount at the Gund Gallery Exhibition Shop.
- Dine at New American Café or Taste and get a special surprise at the end of your meal.
- Get a free MFA Signature tote bag, available at the MFA Signature Shop!
As always, members receive discounts on parking, shopping, and dining, but we’re adding more to the evening to show our love.
Member Night is free to all members with presentation of valid membership card(s). Members can use their free guest passes to bring additional guests. Log in to your account to see your current membership level, expiration date, admission and ticketing privileges and Guest Pass allotment.