As of Monday, November 6, applications are only accepted for the Spring 2018 internships listed in the Open Positions section below.
Closed Internship Positions
Applications for these internships are reviewed—and the positions filled—on a rolling basis through January 5, 2018. Therefore, the following internships are no longer accepting applications:
Listing of Closed Internship Positions
- Annual Programs and Summer Party Internship
- Art of Europe Department Internship
- Art of Europe Graduate Painting and Exhibition Research Internship
- Art of the Americas Department Internship
- Community Engagement Undergraduate Internship
- Conservation Pre-Professional Internship in Textile Conservation
- Corporate Relations Internship
- Gallery Learning Internship
- Graphic Design Internship
- Marketing Department Internship
- Public Relations Department Internship
- Registrar’s Office Graduate Internship
- Rights and Permissions Research Internship
- School Programs Internship
- Traveling Exhibitions Internship
- Videography Internship
Applying for an Internship
Students selected for internships must attend orientation on Saturday, January 20, at 9:30 am.
Before submitting an application, carefully review the detailed application procedures and frequently asked questions. Your cover letter and resume must be combined into a single document, in either Word or PDF format, and attached to your e-mail. We will not accept a link to your own cloud/drive which we must download. Also, you must specify in your cover letter any periods when you are not available for an in-person interview. (Applications which do not conform to posted procedures will not be acknowledged or processed.)
Applications are reviewed and decisions made on a rolling, first-come, first-considered basis, so apply early for full consideration. Each internship opportunity will be removed from the list once it is filled. You may apply to up to three internships.
- Spring 2018 internship opportunities were published (and applications accepted beginning) on Nov 6, 2017.
- Summer 2018 internship opportunities will be published (and applications accepted) on/about Feb 5, 2018.
- Fall 2018 internship opportunities will be published (and applications accepted) on/about July 30, 2018.
Any questions may be directed to email@example.com.
|Art of the Americas Graduate Research Internship – Modern Design, 1920-45||Art of the Americas||Part Time|
|Art of the Americas Collections Research Graduate Internship - Paintings||Art of the Americas||Part Time|
|Art of the Americas Graduate Research Internship - Decorative Arts (Latin American Project)||Art of the Americas||Part Time|
|Art of the Americas Graduate Research Internship - Decorative Arts||Art of the Americas||Part Time|
|Art of the Americas Exhibition Research Internship – Paintings||Art of the Americas||Part Time|