Continuing the MFA’s commitment to providing the latest thinking about gift and estate planning, we invite you to our upcoming seminars featuring two nationally recognized experts.
You may choose to attend one or both seminars.
Financial Fundamentals: Leveraging the Power of Strong Financial Planning
Dune Thorne, Partner and Head of the Boston Office, Brown Advisory
10:30 am to Noon
Successful individuals and families rely on thoughtful and effective planning to meet their long-term financial, legacy, and charitable goals.
- Review the key financial fundamentals that everyone should know.
- Understand the building blocks to create wealth over the long-term.
- Walk through successful planning strategies and how they have been implemented.
- Discuss the role of charitable giving in achieving long-term goals.
What You Need to Know About Estate and Gift Planning
Patricia Annino, Esq., Partner, Prince Lobel Tye LLP
1:30 to 3 pm
Thoughtful estate planning can enhance present finances, reduce taxes, and fulfill charitable and personal financial aspirations.
- Discuss 2017 tax law: what is and is not taxed currently, and what the future may hold.
- Explore the similarities and differences between wills and living trusts.
- Understand hidden taxes on retirement plans and collections of art.
- Review charitable gifts that increase income and reduce estate taxes.
- Learn how to pass assets, including art and collectibles, to heirs without gift or estate taxes.
For more information or to RSVP, call Cassie Findlay at 617-369-4047, or e-mail email@example.com.
Complimentary parking in garage and surface lots available to participants.
Can’t attend? Visit Planned Giving to learn about the types of planned gifts or to request information.