Our excellent benefits package includes:
- A variety of managed health care options for individual, family, or domestic partner.
- Dental insurance for all eligible employees with a choice of individual or family coverage.
- The MFA pays the full cost of basic life insurance for all eligible employees.
- The MFA provides sick leave for all eligible employees: full-time employees accrue twelve days per year; part-time employees accrue six days per year.
- After all accrued sick time has been used, the MFA provides short-term disability coverage for all eligible employees, at 60% of base pay for a period of up to six months.
- The MFA provides long-term disability coverage for all eligible employees, at 60% of base pay after six months of disability.
- Eligible employees may contribute 3% to a TIAA-CREF pension plan; the MFA contributes 8% of employee's salary on a pre-tax basis.
- The MFA provides generous paid vacations for all eligible employees.
- Regular part- and full-time employees receive twelve paid holidays per year.