If you are looking for…
- guaranteed income for life
- a tax deduction this year, retirement income for future years
- increased income from low-yielding, highly appreciated securities
- a way to create pension income for a longtime family employee
- a way to offer financial assistance to a relative
- a way to provide tuition assistance to children or grandchildren
- strategies for preserving the value of assets you pass on to your heirs
- the feeling that comes from making a significant charitable contribution
…a planned gift can benefit you as well as the Museum or other charitable organizations that you value.
Request information about making planned gifts or learn more about the types of gifts you can make to the MFA, including opportunities that qualify for membership in the Sargent Society, or use our gift calculator to discover the benefits of making planned gift to the MFA. Or contact the Planned Giving program at 617-369-3193 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director, Planned Giving
Leadership Gifts Officer, Planned Giving