Make an impact today!
Every year, the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, welcomes over one million visitors, creates world-class exhibitions, and provides over 800 education programs for our community. A tax-deductible gift to the MFA Fund makes these activities possible.
Did you know?
- $18 buys one sable brush for painting conservation
- $80 purchases art supplies for free after school programs
- $300 trains a volunteer to lead Access to Art, free tours designed for teens and adults with disabilities
- $900 glazes and seals one painting against humidity and light damage
- $2,000 illuminates our galleries every day
Many companies offer matching-gift programs for charitable donations made by their employees, which could double or triple your contribution to the MFA. For more information, please contact your employer’s human resources department.