This new program enables the Museum to become a place for new Americans to gather, make connections within their community, and create bridges across cultures—making the MFA part of their American experience.
Starting July 1, 2017, new US citizens living in Massachusetts can receive a free one-year family membership to the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston.
Just come to the Museum, show a copy or photo of your naturalization certificate at any ticket desk within one year of your swearing-in, and you will get a free Museum membership for one year.
MFA Citizens membership includes:
- Special in-person welcome packet and introduction to the Museum
- Free admission to the Museum for one year for two adults and unlimited children (age 17 and under)
- Free MFA mobile guide rental for MFA Citizens members (available in 9 languages)
- Member discounts on programs, shopping, parking, and dining
- Print and e-mail newsletters about upcoming MFA programs
- Invitations to member events
Join us and celebrate your new US citizenship at your Museum!
You can contact us for more information, and directions to the Museum. Call 617-267-9300 for information about the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. Visit Membership Frequently Asked Questions to find out more about MFA Member benefits and discounts.
MFA Citizens is generously supported by Larry and Atsuko Fish.
Additional support provided by Nancy and Kent Van Zant.
The MFA is pleased to collaborate with the largest naturalization program in New England: Project Citizenship, as well as the Mayor’s Office for Immigrant Advancement and Boston Public Library.